Eugene Viktorovich Furmanov
Lawyer, profile: criminal proceedings and cases of administrative offenses, as well as civil cases in the field of biomedicine (genetic research, medical secrecy and protection of medical data, transplantation of human organs and tissues, etc.).
Date of birth: September 30, 1991.
Extensive experience in criminal proceedings on corruption, crimes in the budget sphere, crimes with organized crime, against the foundations of national security of Ukraine, against the life and health of a person, against sexual freedom and sexual integrity of a person, against labor rights and freedoms man and citizen, against property, against the environment, against public safety, against the safety of production, against the safety of traffic and operation of transport, against public order and morality, in the field of drugs, psychotropic substances, their analogues and precursors, in the field of conscription and mobilization, against the authority of public authorities, in the field of official activities and professional activities related to the provision of public services, as well as against justice.
Also extensive experience in the field of recording and conducting covert investigative (search) actions, during which the constitutional rights of citizens are limited.
In civil cases he specializes in property disputes, compensation for non-pecuniary damage.
– 10.07.2013-20.06.2014 – trainee in the position of prosecutor of the prosecutor’s office of Balakliia district of Kharkiv region;
– 20.06.2014-15.12.2015 – Prosecutor of the Prosecutor’s Office of Balakliia District of Kharkiv Region;
– 15.12.2015-06.04.2020 – Prosecutor of the Balaklia Department of the Lozova Local Prosecutor’s Office of the Kharkiv Region;
– 23.07.2020-31.08.2020 – lawyer at the law firm “Veprytsky Brothers Law Office”;
– 01.09.2020 – lawyer of the Law Firm “Neofelis Lo Group”.
He was repeatedly encouraged for his high professionalism and competence, conscientious attitude to the performance of official duties, strengthening law and order, initiative and efficiency in work.
In 2015 and 2018, he improved his skills in procedural management and support of public prosecution in court.
Education: graduated in 2013 from the National University “Law Academy of Ukraine named after Yaroslav the Wise” with a degree in “Law”, educational degree – master, specialty – lawyer. The curriculum covered all legal disciplines.